Banners are a huge part of birthday party decorations! Last year I made a basic DIY Birthday Banner using the Silhouette Cameo and even remarked how you can use the same banner each year, just change out the end pieces to match your theme. Last year I made a DIY unicorn birthday banner, and this year I switched out the unicorn end pieces with Peppa Pig end pieces! This DIY Peppa Pig birthday banner is fun and easy to make. Why spend money on a birthday banner when you can make it yourself?
- Base birthday banner
- White cardstock
- Silhouette or other cutting machine
- Cut files: arm and tail pieces (SVG and Studio3), head pieces (SVG and Studio3), base pieces (SVG and Studio3)
1. Download and open the cut files. I originally cut the arms and tails on pink cardstock (as you will see in the photos), but since they didn’t match the tone of Peppa’s head, I changed them to be the same color as a print and cut.
2. Print and cut the 4 sets of files so you have enough to make 4 Peppa Pig banner pieces. Note: 2 heads should face left and 2 should face right to match the corresponding ends.
3. Attach the head pieces with glue. Next, attach the arms and tails with a dab of glue.
Easy peasy, right? While the red didn’t match the birthday banner pieces perfectly, I still liked how it turned out. She’s got pink skin, so it all kind of blended. She’d look equally good with blue (for a boy) and you could change the outfit to blue to turn her into George Pig! I’d love to see your completed DIY Peppa Pig Birthday Banner!
Other DIY Peppa Pig Party Supplies:
- DIY Peppa Pig Keep Calm posters (great party favors!)
- Make DIY Peppa Pig nose cups
- Make DIY Peppa Pig muddy puddles coasters
- DIY Peppa Pig party games
Pin this post to make later!