My daughter is obsessed with Peppa Pig. So, naturally, for her third birthday party I decided to go with a Peppa Pig theme. I browsed around Pinterest for freebies, but some cost money and I knew I could make my own DIY Peppa Pig party decorations, including these DIY Peppa Pig muddy puddles coasters. Don’t forget to check out the tutorial for DIY Peppa Pig nose cups! They are both super easy to make and add to your theme for little to no money spent!
- Download the cut file for the muddy puddles. I’ve shared a studio3 file (Silhouette design) or SVG for other cutting machines. If you don’t have a cutting machine you can download the image above and cut with a xacto knife, but there are a lot of curves.
- Open the design in your preferred software program and cut it on kraft cardstock. The image has the color filled in if you’d rather do a print and cut or don’t have kraft paper on hand.
That’s it! It’s so fast and easy. I used them with pink paper cups from Dollar Tree, which have a diameter of 3.12″. You can easily resize the coasters for different cups. Just highlight them all at the same time, so they are all the same size! I’d love to see photos of how you used the DIY Peppa Pig muddy puddles coasters! You can pair them perfectly with the DIY Peppa Pig nose cups, too!
Other DIY Peppa Pig Party Supplies:
- DIY Peppa Pig Keep Calm posters (great party favors!)
- Make DIY Peppa Pig nose cups
- Design a DIY Peppa Pig birthday banner
- DIY Peppa Pig party games
Pin this post to make later!