My daughter is obsessed with Peppa Pig. So, naturally, for her third birthday party I decided to go with a Peppa Pig theme. I browsed around Pinterest for freebies, but some cost money and I knew I could make my own DIY Peppa Pig party decorations, including these DIY Peppa Pig nose cups. Don’t forget to check out the tutorial for DIY Peppa Pig muddy puddles coasters to match! They are both super easy to make and add to your theme for little to no money spent!
- Pink party cups (I got mine from Dollar Tree)
- Peppa Pig snout stencil cut file (studio3 file) or Peppa Pig snout stencil (SVG) I’m also including a PDF for those without a cutting machine.
- , other cutting machine, or a Xacto knife
Use your cutting machine or a Xacto knife to cut out the snout stencil. You can resize the file based on the size of your cup. These are made to fit the cups from Dollar Tree linked above.
Use one hand to hold the stencil in place and the other to fill in the nose holes with a black sharpie marker. Let them air dry for a few minutes before touching or stacking.
That’s it! These DIY Peppa Pig nose cups are so easy to make and pair perfectly with the DIY Peppa Pig muddy puddles coasters! They make an adorable photo prop, don’t they? I’d love to see your finished cups!
Other DIY Peppa Pig Party Supplies:
- DIY Peppa Pig Keep Calm posters (great party favors!)
- Make DIY Peppa Pig muddy puddles coasters
- Design a DIY Peppa Pig birthday banner
- DIY Peppa Pig party games
Pin this post to make later!